Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! We had a great holiday weekend filled with family, friends, food, shopping, and decorating. Here are some of the fun times we had...

We started out at the Taggarts for an early dinner. We told ourselves we would eat light since we still had dinner at my parent's house after but that did not happen.


Ryan's BEAUTIFUL sisters and Mom; Brook, Kim, Brenda, Mom Taggart, me

Jeff, Saylee, Preston, Allie, Joe After eating we went to Kim and Joe's to shoot some stuff. This was way out of my comfort zone but I actually liked it after the first couple shots and I even hit a couple! We shot clay things, I'm not sure what they're called...can you tell I don't do this often? Here are the guys; Joe, Dad Taggart, Ry, Tyson, and Jeff.
and here are the girls Allie took cover with Grandma and didn't leave her side
afterwards we headed to my parents house for dinner #2 Bets this is for you...Lucy is still kickin'. She enjoyed a Thanksgiving feast as well! Jen and Joe Kiara and David Jake enjoys the turkey legs On Friday we headed to In-N-Out. One just opened up not far from my parent's house...woo hoo!!!!!After Jen and I hit Target for some Black Friday shopping, we all headed to the tree farm to pick out our Christmas trees! I have never and will never have a fake tree.It was cold On Saturday we went to "Fantasy by the Bay" at Willard Bay with the Minster famLiz, Brandon, Tayge, Allie Ryan tried very hard to get that dinosaur right next to me in the pic And finally, Sunday night we went to the Ogden Christmas Village...it was fun and COLD. Can Utah be any colder? I'm still not a fan of the cold Our cozy Christmas tree
We hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving with your loved ones...we know we sure did.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

I love how Lucy strategically planted herself right in the festive tissue paper! She's always been special.

Kristin said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful holiday. Love the pics!

The Hopkins Family said...

Just want you to know how thankful I am for your friendship. we love you guys!!