Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Birthday Boy!

Today Ryan turns the same age as me! He loves for people to know that I'm five months older than he is so it's always nice when this day rolls around ;)

Allie and I are lucky girls to have you in our life Ry. And very soon there will be a lucky little boy too! Here's to one more week (hopefully) of restful nights! I'm afraid you have no idea what's in store for you with this new baby that's coming but I guarantee you will love every minute of it...there is nothing like it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our amazing dad and husband!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for everything that you guys do for me, it means alot!!! I am the luckiest guy ever! I cant wait for the little guy to come... I love you guys tons!!!

Whit and Steve said...

Happy birthday Ryan! I can't wait to finally meet you one of these days!! :)

Betsy said...

Feliz Cumpleanos Ry Ry!!!