Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dress up

When we were first pregnant Allie wanted the baby to be a girl. Since having Cole, she says how happy she is that she had a brother instead, because he'll still play dress-up with her even though he's a boy...


Cole loves the sound of the shower so I usually set him in his bouncy in the bathroom while I'm taking one. This is what he looked like when I got in the shower

And this is what he looked like when I got out! Allie had snuck in and wrapped her scarf around him.


He didn't seem to mind all that much What a good little brother

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Totes adore. At least she didn't put lipstick on him or anything. :)

Kristin said...

I love it! What are little brothers for if you can't dress them up? Bradyn has worn many dress up dresses and even a little makeup now and then, thanks to his older sisters.

Jenny said...

How adorable!! That is so funny. Allie is such a crack up. Glad you guys are all doing well!

Amanda said...

So cute! I'll have to remember that about the shower. I'm already worried that I won't get one with 3 kids.