Tuesday, June 30, 2009

VACATION!

Last week we were in Park City for my Family Reunion. We do it every year and it's always one of our favorite vacations. It's the one time of year all the siblings can get together all at once! We had so much fun with BBQ's and shopping and just hanging out. Here are a ton of pictures of some of our fun...


We started the week at Red Rock Brewery

Here is one of our tables, there were so many of us!

Betsy and Steve
My brother John and his family, Kim, Jarod, and Kevin

Some of the grandkids took a trip around the town on the bus with grandma and grandpa

She loved the bus

Our first day at the slides
We had a race...Ryan and Allie beat me!

My brother-in-law Joe and my daddy-O
Emma, Allie, and Jake
Here are all of us about to go on the rollercoaster...I can't believe Allie went! It was so fast and by far the best ride on the mountain!
Of course we had to get snow cones every day. Tigers blood...YUM.
Taking a break...Bets must have got stuck holding everyone's cup?

On our way to the slides

Grandma and the girls

Allie and Sophie
On the last night of our trip we went to my brother's restaurant for one last family dinner
That's my fam behind us too, we can never all fit at one table!

My brothers, Matt and John, and Ryan...I love these boys!
Jen and I

We were sad to have the vacation end but excited to come home to our puppy!
Can't wait for next year!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That Park City trip you guys have every year always looks like so much fun! I want to be a Heywood!

www.amiestarks.typepad.com said...

Oh now I want a Tigers Blood shave ice! Blast! Good memories of our time in Utah!!!

Glad you had fun...your fam is pretty cute!