Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Birthday Fun!!

This little lady turned 5 on April 7th! We had a busy day full of non-stop fun. Allie woke up bright and early to all of her presents waiting for her...too bad she had to wait until later that day to open any of them!

She decided she wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese for her birthday. So my sister and her kids and grandma and grandpa came along for the fun...

Emma, Sophie, Allie, and Jake

the highlight of her evening...when Chuck E. brought her a cake and sang Happy Birthday to her with us
the girls riding a virtual roller coaster, too funny
Ryan and Jake were the masters when it came to winning tickets. I think the final count was a little over 1,600. Oh the junk you can get with 1,600 tickets!


I must say that I look a little tired. I obviously can't hang with all the die hard Chuck E. Cheeser's.
After Chuck E. Cheese the girls came over for a sleepover! Ryan and I were so tired we let them go crazy downstairs while we were fast asleep upstairs. I should have taken an 'after' picture the next morning, but you can imagine.
Til next year...Happy Birthday Allie!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Allie! Looks like she had an awesome birthday. We need to get together!

Amanda said...

looks like she had so much fun! What a fun mom you are!

Liz said...

Looks like everyone had a lot of fun - I haven't been to Chuck E Cheese in a LONG, LONG time. Wishing you had the after pic. I bet that was a sight to see! Loves!