Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Oh boy...

We are having a BOY! I'm still in shock. I totally thought it was a girl. I think because I've had a girl for 5 years now that's all I can imagine. But now we are going to have a little BOY! I have no idea how to have a boy! Ryan knew it was going to be a boy and Allie switched her guess from a girl to a boy about 3 days ago so I should have listened to them. We are so excited and could not be happier. He is healthy and growing right on schedule. And Betsy and Steve's little boy will be born just three months earlier, we can't wait! I'm sure I'll get the hang of having a son once this little one is born but I'm shocked! I've never seen Ryan so happy to be at the doctor's office. And Allie is happy with either a little sister or brother, she just wants to make sure that no matter what it is, she's the boss of it. See? She's got the big sister roll down already.

9 comments:

Kristin said...

Boys are fun. It's amazing how quickly they figure out how to climb and how to use tools. I'm so excited for you guys!

Betsy said...

I'm still in shock too! Who would have thought that we'd both be having baby boys this fall? We are so so so so so excited for you guys (and for us)!!!!!!!

kijoe.98 said...

Now the name game begins!!! We are so excited for you guys! Allie is going to be an awesome big sister!

Unknown said...

I can't wait!!! It's going to be way fun! I'm so excited, and Allie's going to be a awesome big sister, and Suzy is going to be an a amazing mom!! :) love you!!!

Liz said...

I love it and I am so excited! Just wait for the "boy" things that he will do. I should start having you all come over and experience playing in mud, practice making car noises, explaining standing up to potty, splashing in puddles and all the fun things that go along with boys! Allie is going to love being a big sis!

Amanda said...

Congratulations!!! Boys are so much fun! You will love it! We can't wait to meet the little man!

Amanda said...

Yea! How exciting! And how fun that you and Betsy are both having boys so close.

suzytag said...

Thanks everyone! Any and all advice is welcome :)

Whit and Steve said...

Yayayay for boys!! I'm so excited for you! I'm sure Allie will be a great sister and a huge help! I can't wait to meet him, and for our babies to date and get married in the future! :)

Miss you and love you!