Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas is coming!

I cannot believe that Christmas Eve is one week from today!! I am so excited. And so busy. It's amazing how much harder it is to get your holiday to-do list done with a new baby! Especially when that new baby has decided that he's happiest if he's held every minute he's awake. And if he's not being held, well, he's not so happy! I try to enjoy it though because he's only this little once. Little by little I'm getting everything done. I cannot wait until next week when family starts to arrive! Just a couple pictures to share...

Here is Allie hunting for our tree a couple weeks ago. See that sassy pose? Totally matches her sassy attitude. She cannot wait for Santa to come.

This little man started to smile this morning :) Gas has prompted him to smile in the past but he had a full-on smile fest when he woke up this morning. I just want to eat him up!

The Christmas countdown is on and we can't wait!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

We're so excited to come visit. See you Thursday...pray the skies part for a few hours so we can take off and land. :)