Thursday, December 2, 2010

Two weeks

I can't believe that two weeks ago today little Cole joined our family. These past two weeks have been everything....exciting, exhausting, you name it! Cole has turned into a great sleeper the past few nights and I hope it lasts. I'm sure it will change but a mom can dream! He gets up every four hours to nurse and then goes right back to sleep. The best part is that my sister Betsy gets up with little Charlie to feed him as well so we text each other during the middle of the night to see how each other is doing. There is just something about knowing someone else is up at the same time as you that makes it a little easier to handle!
We gave Cole his first bath last night. Some of you may not know this but Ryan LOVES baths. He takes them all the time. So we were wondering if Cole would take after him and love them just as much, or if he would scream his head off. So we put him in the warm water and he immediately fell asleep. He loved it! He slept through the whole thing. It was just about the cutest thing we've ever seen. What made it even more funny was that I had just fed him before the bath so he had a huge belly. He was in heaven.



We love these kids.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

So Adorable. I would love to come by and see you guys sometime if life isn't too crazy for you right now. Just let me know how you are doing.

Betsy said...

I'm thankful for my middle of the night texts from you.

Hilarious that Cole loves the bath just like his daddy.

Marianne said...

He is soooo precious. Congratulations.