Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Little Shop of Horrors

Tonight we went to see Little Shop of Horrors at the Hale Centre Theatre in Orem with my parents and Jen and the kids...so fun, it was a great play! There is not a bad seat in the place, no matter where you sit the actors are just a few feet away from you. I highly recommend seeing a show there, A Christmas Carol will be playing during the holidays and we are definitely going! We tried to get Allie in this picture with us but she was not going anywhere near Audrey II.


2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love Hale Centre Theater. Believe it or not, Scott and I used to go to at least to shows a year. That was before we were kid poor.

Liz said...

Lucky! My grandpa has season tickets to the Hale Theater in West Valley - we go with him probably once or twice a year and we LOVE it!!